Horrific footage shows poisoned dogs in agony in Lebanon

Horrific footage of dogs in agony after they were poisoned in a doomed attempt to stop the spread of coronavirus has emerged in Lebanon.  The video of poisoned dogs foaming at the mouth appeared on social media after a report on Lebanese TV claimed that cats and dogs could transmit the virus.  In fact, there … Read more Horrific footage shows poisoned dogs in agony in Lebanon

Russian agents drugged British and American ‘spies’ with poisoned sherry, documents reveal

KGB’s secret Cold War weapon: Russian agents drugged British and American ‘spies’ with poisoned sherry so they could ransack their hotel rooms for secrets, documents reveal Files from Britain’s National Archives recount a Cold War story from 1967  A British military attache and his American counterpart were seized at winery They were given a wine … Read more Russian agents drugged British and American ‘spies’ with poisoned sherry, documents reveal

Nurse ‘poisoned five premature babies with morphine – including day-old child – at German hospital’

Nurse ‘poisoned five premature babies with morphine – including a day-old child – at German hospital’ Nurse was arrested Wednesday after syringe found in her locker at Ulm hospital Syringe contained breast milk and traces of the heavy painkiller morphine  Five newborns all suddenly developed breathing problems ‘at almost same time’  Immediate actions of staff on … Read more Nurse ‘poisoned five premature babies with morphine – including day-old child – at German hospital’

Dog owner issues stark warning over the use of Zoflora after her puppy was POISONED

Dog owner issues stark warning after her puppy was left with badly swollen eyes after suffering a reaction to Zoflora disinfectant championed by cleaning bloggers Donna Brydon took to Facebook with a warning after her pet dog was poisoned Skye, her 12-week old King Charles spaniel, was left was with swollen eyes Skye has now … Read more Dog owner issues stark warning over the use of Zoflora after her puppy was POISONED

Man dies in Germany years after co-worker poisoned his lunch

German man, 26, dies four years after his lunch was poisoned by colleague who sprinkled MERCURY and other chemicals on his co-workers’ food A 26-year-old German man died four years after being poisoned be a colleague He slipped into a coma after Klaus O peppered co-workers’ food with a powder Suspect sentenced to life in prison … Read more Man dies in Germany years after co-worker poisoned his lunch